Monday, September 29, 2008

yay for birthday surpises!!

Ugh... It has been so long since I have posted anything! I've had the busiest September.  First, I had my NYC trip, and then I had a friend come visit me for my birthday.  Little did I know, I had three other friends planning a surprise visit!  It was a super awesome surprise!  Plus, I got to make countless Full House jokes since we had SIX people in our one bedroom apartment!  Always a fun 90's sitcom!
Anyhoo, we did a lot of shopping, and a lot of walking.  On my birthday we went to the Violet Hour for fancy drinks.  It's such a fun place to go and it's always nice to have an excuse to dress up purty!
Needless to say, we all had a great time...  Surprise visits are the best thing ever!  Also, we all (except Mary) wore dresses in the purple/blue family, which I thought was funny since we were at the Violet Hour!

1 comment:

mallory said...

Even in heels I am the shortest. Dang, we need to get some really short friends.