Tuesday, September 16, 2008

RENEGADE

This weekend I attended the Renegade Craft Fair with two of my besties...Imran and Ben. Despite the torrential downpour we made our way over to Wicker Park and tried to stay dry. Of course this was made more difficult by the fact that my rain boots had a large hole in the side. The duck-tape just didn't do the trick. I am sad to say that no pictures were taken because we were afraid that our cameras (mine digital, theirs on their iPhones...no I am totally no jealous of them) would be destroyed. But I am happy to say that I got to see some of my favorite bloggers and crafters in real life. I am in love with Berkley Illustration. Their animal prints and just such a delight. I picked up this little guy for 8 DOLLARS! I couldn't believe it! Imran purchased this little delight for his friend.

I was also so excited to see Barry's Farm. Though I have to say I don't think they were as excited to see me. I informed them that I had been drooling over their Monster Laptop case for over a year now and she said "Yea it was blogged about a lot recently." Whatevs!

I also scored a subscription to Ready Made for $5! This should give me some great ideas for our craft nights planned for this winter. Oh boy it was a good day.

---MaryRose

No comments: