Friday, November 28, 2008

Monsters and Bandits....

The recession has brought MONSTERS into my life...MONSTERS I tell you!

Ok so this is only partially true...I would probably be making my nieces and nephews monsters for Christmas this year anyways...but just the same. Much easier and cheaper to make these little creatures for them then it would be for me to make my way to the one remaining Toys R' Us in Chicago. Truth be told...Ugly Dolls...always thought they were cute and ALWAYS thought "I could totally do that". So I put my needle and thread where my mouth was and got to crafting!


I hope that my little monsters like their little monsters. On another note my wonderful sister-in-law sent me the best birthday present...The Little Bandits from Emily Martin. I tried my best bandit disguise on tonight, but in true MaryRose fashion...



---MaryRose