Friday, November 7, 2008

Hallowe'en

So I realize that I am a bit late on this post (nearly a week!). But just the same...I thought it was probably a mandatory thing. See the thing is...my internet at home (which I pirate), hasn't been allowing me to post any pictures! I mean really...how can one have a blog without pictures? Silliness! So without further ado....


So Hallowen'en actually started a week early for Martha, Ben and I...but more on that in a bit. For the actual night I dressed as a wholesome Girl Scout (none of that "sexy girl scout" business for me thank you) and Martha was the most adorable Daisy Duck. Seriously...ADORABLE. Of course most people had no clue what she was...stupid people!Daisy, Dinosaur and Ronald McDonald. Our friend Imran was fairly scary as Ronald McDonald and he got the most play of the night. What can I say "sexy" girls love them some hamburgers!If you will look to the left of the photo you will see Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's. This was probably my favorite costume of the entire night. Of course we would see this girl at the Rainbo Club...all the cool kids go there.


Here of course is Martha as the adorable Daisy Duck.....

And finally my 12-year-old costume...the squirrel. I wore this to the party the weekend before Hallowe'en proper and felt like a small child. Which to me is usually a good thing, but when you are surrounded by "sexy" nurses, and "sexy" doctors, you begin to feel a little out of place. Plus going to the bathroom in this thing....WAY TOO HARD! All in all this year Hallowe'en was good...but we missed all of our friends from Kansas!

---MaryRose

No comments: