Monday, October 13, 2008

Tai? Why would I go out with Tai?

So I have discovered that with my new job (which I will get to in a moment) I need to rethink my wardrobe. While it is true that most of it will translate well into the "business casual" dress code, I still feel like I am playing dress-up most days and that I don't feel like ME. And since I don't really have a lot to play with in my closet (especially when it comes to pants, I HAVE NONE!), I turned to Poly Vore. This website is AMAZING! It is like going to Cher Horwitz' house and playing dress up! They have everything you could ever want. I am totally a fan. So here is what I came up with. This is what I think I should probably start looking like when I walk into my office....This seems like a "grownup" MaryRose.



So about my job. I am now working as an HIV Prevention Counselor. Which if you have heard me talk in the last two years is perfect for me. I am all about the safer sex and harm reduction. I work at an agency called Chicago House and Social Services. I have a desk (which now has flowers and a mini pumpkin thanks to Margurite Gardens) and everything. So far no new friends have been made but I am hopeful that soon Cher will find me, make me over and let me eat lunch with her and Dion.

----MaryRose

No comments: