Monday, October 6, 2008

say goodbye to these!! (boots and shopping buddy, weep, weep)

As I'm sure you've already heard, Mary has a new "grown-up" job.  Which is totally awesome, except that now I don't have a shopping buddy anymore!  Stupid jobs!  So, here I am with Monday and Thursday off, and Mary, the luck gal, gets the weekends off!  What a novel idea!  Anyhoo, I'll be okay.  I will survive.  I have a few projects in mind the keep me busy.

The first one being a less than fun project of returning these booties I bought a few weeks ago 
at Nordstrom Rack.  
After debating for weeks, I've decided to return them.  They are adorable and I love them, but unfortunately I don't think they are really my style.  They are a little too Peter Pan for me.  Plus, if I return them,  I can buy these instead!  Much more practical and versatile.  I'm sure everyone would appreciate it if I just bought them already.  I've been talking about it for far too long.  Okay, okay, if it will make you all happy, I will finally buy my purple Hunter Wellies!!  Just get off my back already!  Geez!!

I've been planning on making my niece a stuffed animal for what seems like forever.  Mary found a book that I plan on stealing an idea from, creating a patchwork elephant.  I'm going to try and do it myself so I don't have to buy the book...  I'm a little cheap that way.  I have yet to begin  this project, so I will post more later about it! --Martha


No comments: