Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Robots Are Out To Get Me....

As a blogger I would say that having a working computer is pretty key (that and a strong internet signal)...well my friends I have neither.

So this is a bit dramatic and my computer looks nothing like this one...but you get the point...broken

Poor Gertie (yes I named my computer) is in need of repair. However those money-grubbers over at the Apple store want to charge me anywhere from $150 to $300 to fix her and well I just can't afford that right now. Why you might be asking? Well because in the same week my phone decided to stop working as well. Yes I have had the same beast for the past six years and it was bound to happen, but seriously...both in the span of 14 days? It just seems unfair....So now I must wait until I get my income tax return and hopefully this will purchased to solve all my problems (well at least my techy problems right?????).....


No comments: