Monday, February 23, 2009

Harry Potter. Harry Potter. Ron Weasley!

I was recently tagged in a Facebook Note by a new friend here in Chicago (yes I am branching out and opening myself up to the possibility of making new friends...it is my Spring-Time resolution, since I don't believe in New Years Resolutions). It was a note about classic books that apparently the BBC reckons most people will have only read 6 of the 100 books on the list. I have read quite a few more...but Harry Potter alone would put me at 7!!!

My love for Harry Potter is a bit silly I suppose...being that I am 27 and count the series as my favorite book (because I like to think of it as one LOOOONNNNGGGG book). Or the fact that when Book 7 came out I was at the Borders on Michigan Ave. dressed as a Hogwarts School girl...

But I digress...so what had me thinking about all this (other than the fact that I am usually always thinking of Harry...) are the fantastic covers that artist M.S. Corley created...if you wanted to get me a gift...one of these prints would totally be boss!

No comments: