Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Like a russian doll it's so hard to tell what goes on inside behind your painted shells

I now have cable television. Which I tend to think is a GREAT thing. I am not ashamed to admit that I like TV...a lot. But I think that it might become a bit of a problem. I get home at 5:30 and go straight into my room throw on some sweatpants and head for the couch (it is a glamorous life I lead). And while I enjoy this I feel worthless...I feel like I need to be doing something. So today after work (while lugging around my gym bag, because hey at least I am going...well sometimes) I am going to hop on the bus, wait for another bus and make my way over to Jo-Ann Fabrics. I have decided to make this little gal...
She was found at the amazing Burda website, as one of their free patterns! I am not sure who she will go too (I think I might need to keep her), but I know that she will give me something to do. She is based on the pattern created by Rebecca of Blinking Flights. If all goes well I think I am going to have to break down and buy one of her patterns that she sells on Etsy. They are just too cute. Ok...back to work for me.

2 comments:

Joel said...

Hi Ainslee. Thanks for linking my blog. Do I know you somehow?

If I do and should remember, please forgive.

Joel said...

Ah, ok, cool. Well, I'm flattered that you found me again! Thanks! I'll be watching your blog from now on...