- Celebrating the birthday's of two lovely gals. Though I will have to admit at the beginning of the evening I was a bit of a Scrooge...it was cold and I was in a funk. But the night was delightful even though a great deal of time was spent playing games on Ben's iPhone. It was also pretty clear to me that I am not cool enough to live in the Ukranian Village...
- Saturday I stayed in bed until 3pm. Of course this sounds bad, but one must remember that I live in a studio and my bed is in fact my couch...though I did move to the one chair that I have a couple of times. The only time that I left the apartment was to purchase some Mint-Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. It was my only friend that day...well that at Sex and the City.
- Saturday was also spent cleaning my apartment. I get such great satisfaction when cleaning...of course it takes no time at all for me to dirty it up again...silly MaryRose!
- Sunday was the following: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, The Dark Knight, and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It was a day devoted to fantasy....and probably one of the better days in recent memory.
- Seeing how I ate mint ice cream for dinner on Saturday, I figured it would probably be a good thing to have a few vegetables in my stomach on Sunday...so vegan stir-fry it was!
- This recipe consisted of:
- Fried Tofu (I bought the pre-fried variety)
- Spices (I used paprika, tumeric, curry powder, cayenne powder, cumin, salt, and crushed red peppers). I kind of just eyeballed everything
- Sesame Oil
- Red Peppers
- Snow Peas
- Bean Sprouts
- Frozen Peas
- Baby Corn
- Red Curry Paste
- Soy Sauce
- Coconut Milk
Pretty much saute everything together before putting in the coconut milk until the vegetables are done. When the veggies are done I put in a small can of coconut milk. After adding the coconut milk I covered my wok and let it simmer for 5-10 mins. Served over rice.....SO GOOD!
So there you have it...my weekend in a nutshell.....What did you do?