Friday, March 12, 2010

Testing a theory...

I have always wanted to have blonde hair. I have always thought that it would be fun to be a blonde. I mean really...perhaps they do have more fun and perhaps gentlemen do prefer them (hell at this point I could use all the help I can get on both fronts). So after being a brunette for 28 years (yes I just revealed my age...what kind of lady am I?) I went to my trusted Sine Qua Non salon and said...MAKE ME LOOK LIKE THIS:
And well for the most part I kind of do....

Then I started thinking...well I have this super blonde new hair, I need new glasses to go with it. I am not very rational sometimes. I was reading on one of my favorite blogs (For Me, For You) about Warby Parker. They are amazing. Their glasses are only $95 (including lenses) and for every pair they sell, they donate a pair to someone in need. The social worker in me screamed "BUY YOUR GLASSES HERE. NOW!". So I listened to said voice (I listen to these voices a lot) and now I am rocking the following:


Sorry for the horrible photo quality...blasted phone camera.


So a couple of big changes I suppose and lots of little ones. But I promise I will be better at documenting my craziness. If for nothing else but proof to show my eventual therapist.

No comments: